Monday, February 12, 2018

A Finished Thing!

I finished another thing!
Remember I was knitting for Friend M's Baby O a while back?
That was this one, oh so long ago now.
It's the Wee Stripes Pullover, and I liked the color way and pattern enough to start a second, exactly the same version just a size up for Friend A's Baby M who was born in December. Last time we saw it, it looked like this:
Very sad.
Well...
It is in fact completed!
This one turned out just a little wonky; the tension at the bottom being a little tighter than the rest of it, and the seaming up being a little sloppy because I was in a hurry.
Button band and all.
I found these nice gray wooden buttons for both Baby O's and Baby M's sweaters, so they're super matchy-matchy. 
Look who came to visit!
I put the sweater on Tammo's level to take pictures of, making it part of his domain and so needing a thorough inspection. We also saw the new movie Peter Rabbit this weekend and so I thought a bunny photo would be appropriate. 
This was good timing, as I had another big hand-crafting project to finish on a timeline, so getting this sweater out from under me was a large weight off.





No comments:

Post a Comment